"Street justice administered with a bat!"
Not afraid to get stuck in to any battle. He will be found at the forefront of the fight, bat swinging. He doesn't care who’s on the business end, as long as he gets to crack some skulls!
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- The Hoodlum is the first troop available in the Juice Bar and is unlocked during the tutorial.
- The Hoodlum has no preferred target type and he will head straight for the nearest building ready to unleash hell with his trusty bat!
- Hoodlums only require 1 housing space and are the cheapest troop to recruit.
- Hoodlums can be upgraded 4 times, every upgrade will increase the Hoodlums damage per second and hit points.
Tips and Tricks
- Hoodlums can be extremely effective when deployed in large numbers!
- They may be slow but they can be deployed as a distraction to soak up defensive fire. This distraction technique is extremely effective against mortars.
- Hoodlums work best against unprotected businesses, factories and storages. They will easily and quickly destroy any building that is left unguarded.
- Large groups of Hoodlum can quickly overwhelm Rifle Posts as they can only target one troop at a time!