"Slow but powerful defender, capable of striking multiple ground enemies!"
- The Mortar can instantly kill any light unit in a single shot, However their painfully slow fire rate as well as projectile speed make them vulnerable to group rushes.
- Place the Mortar away from roads or behind structures to avoid it being flanked by enemy troops as it needs time to reload in-between shots.
- Do not use Light units like the Hoodlum, Shooter and Thief until the enemy mortar has been destroyed as it will decimate them in one shot.
- Take Advantage of the Mortars by using Thugs as meat shields while your other units attack.
- The mortar will stop firing if the player manages to get troops within its blind spot so try to occupy its attention whenever possible.
||Ground and Air
||Damage Per Second
||Boss Mansion Level Required
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.