Thugs deal in broken defences. Single minded destruction of a ‘hoods defence network is the only thing on this guy’s mind. Fists like anvils and simple determination make this guy a dangerous gang member.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- The Thug is the fifth troop available from the Juice Bar.
- Thugs will target enemy defenses and will attack them using their pure brute strength! They won't stop until they have pummelled every last defensive building into a fine dust!
- The Thug requires 3 housing space, but their superior hit points make them a force to be reckoned with!
- Thugs can be upgraded 4 times, every upgrade will increase the Thugs damage per second and hit points.
Tips and Tricks
- Thugs may be slow but they are extremely powerful. They can soak up plenty of enemy fire and using them as a human shield is a great way to smash your way past enemy defenses.
- Large groups of Thugs can overwhelm any defensive building and they will take it down in just a few hate filled punches!
- The Thug's superior strength also makes them ideal for distracting enemy fire! Send in Thugs to distract a 'Hoods defenses whilst weaker troops such as Hoodlums, Thieves and Shooters get down to business!
- Make sure you upgrade your Thugs as this will give them a significant hit point increase, making them even more formidable.